Polymer Compounders Limited (PCL) are delighted to announce that we will be exhibiting at the Forum International Solution Plastique exhibition or FIP from the 13th to the 16th of June. The show is held every three years at the Eurexpo Exhibition Centre in Lyon. This is France’s ‘Showcase’ event for plastics processors.
In 2015 PCL joined Allize Plasturgie – (Polyvia), the French society for plastics processors and suppliers, as France is a critical focus in PCL’s business strategy.
PCL will demonstrate its capability at FIP with core products such as PC-COM Polycarbonate, PC-ABSCOM PC/ABS, ABSCOM ABS, ASACOM ASA, and their Fantasy Fx Colour palette, well as exhibiting some key application success stories.
Grahame Houlder – Managing Director, who has been passionate about growing PCL’s export activities during the last nine years, has reaffirmed his pledge to French activity and initiatives.
Stating that “France is a key market, and we are committed to a long-term marketing campaign that will build on our current activities and successes”.
Click here for more information about the Forum International Solution Plastique exhibition.
The entire industry is brought together to present the different plastics technologies: injection, extrusion, rotational moulding, blow moulding, thermoforming, machining.
- Materials (plastic, composite, additives, rubber, elastomer, biomaterials, etc.)
- Machines, supplies and tools for molds
- Molds and dies: thermoforming, injection, extrusion, blow molding, rotational molding
- Plastronics (Laser activation, Printed sensors, Inductive glues and inks, Multi-material 3D printing, Bi-material injection, Electronic integration, classic, Adapted software, Smart materials, Chemical metallization, Film overmoulding, Component transfer, Screen printing , Overmolding of strip inserts and components, Autonomous systems, LPKF Laser Direct Structuring (LDS) technology, Traceability)
- Control and measurement systems
- Components and semi-finished products
- Software design and supply
- Design offices
- Services (Training, Maintenance, Professional associations, Laboratories, Standardization, quality)
For more information, visit: https://www.f-i-p.com/exposer/exposer-sur-fip/ – FIP 2022