These terms and conditions govern your use of our website. Please read the terms in full before you use our website [https://polymer-compounders.com/en/] and or [https://polymer-compounders.com/fr/]. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use our website. Using our website implies that you accept these terms, we do occasionally update these terms so please refer back to them in the future.
Use Of Website
You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from our website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. The material on our website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on our website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
Subject to the above, no part of our website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that our website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to the server and, other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
Our website may be temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control. Where possible we will try to give our visitors advance warning of maintenance issues but shall not be obliged to do so.
When using our website you shall not post or send to or from our website any material for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
- >that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
- >which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of the above points.
Links To And From Other Websites
Any links to third party websites located on our website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content. We do not endorse the third party websites or make representations about them or any material contained in them. If you choose to access a third party website linked to from our website, it is at your own risk.
If you would like to link to our website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on our website, and subject to the following conditions:
- >you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us;
- >you do not misrepresent your relationship with us or present any false information about us;
- >you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- >your website does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or does not comply in any way with the law in the United Kingdom.
- >If you choose to link to our website in breach of any of these points you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on our website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of the material on our website. We may make changes to the material on our website at any time and without notice. The material on our website may be out of date, or on rare occasions incorrect and we make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up to date.
The material at our website is provided without any conditions or warranties of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide access and use of our website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions which but for these terms may have effect in relation to our website.
Exclusion of Liability
Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering our website), shall be a liability or responsibility for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with our website.
Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under the law of the United Kingdom.
This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.
Our business name is Polymer Compounders Limited.
Our registered office is 10 Yarm Road, Stockton on Tees, Cleveland, TS18 3NA.
Our trading address is Meadow field Durham, DH7 8RL.
Our company registration number is 02801277.
Our contact details are: Telephone: 0191 378 3737, email: James – firstname.lastname@example.org